Students may be coming to you with questions about the application process. Below we have highlighted a list of the most common questions our office receives.
For further information and additional frequently asked questions, please refer to our FAQ page.
- I sent my transcript/test scores and my wolfPAW account shows they are still missing.
Once your application and fee have been submitted, it takes a few days for your application to be downloaded by NC State. You will receive an email confirming we have received your application and a link to check your status and view missing items.Average processing time is two weeks for all documents/test scores.
- How do I change my email address on my account?
Email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to verify your identity for security purposes.
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- New Email Address
- How do I change my major on my application?
- If you have not received an admission decision, you can request to change your major by emailing our office at email@example.com from the email account used to apply to NC State. Once updated, the change will be reflected on your wolfPAW account.
- If you have received an admission decision, we will consider your major change request but it will not have an effect on your current admission decision.
- If you are admitted, we will review your requested major on a space available basis.