High School Counselors
Counselors reach beyond the classroom to help their students cross the bridge between high school and university life. NC State understands that, with their valuable support and expert advice, counselors play a vital role in their students’ college selection and application process. NC State appreciates this commitment counselors have to their students’ success and welcomes the opportunity to offer assistance and resources during this important transition.
As you guide your students seamlessly through the application process, we are available to answer your questions, help coordinate group tours and provide information on scholarship opportunities.
Students may submit one counselor recommendation letter via The Common Application but it is not required nor recommended. Letters received through mail, email, fax or in person will not be reviewed.
Our goal is to ensure that you have the resources you need to connect with us and help direct your students as they prepare for the college experience.
- Admissions Profile
- Connect with our admissions team
- Counselor Open House (March 11, 2016)
- Find dates when NC State will be in your area
- High School Counselor Connection Newsletter
Resources to share with potential students:
- Academic Placement testing information
- NC State’s Virtual Viewbook
- College Planning Guide (pdf / reproducible)