NC State welcomes applicants who began their college-level work at another university or community college. More than 25 percent of our current students studied elsewhere before making NC State their home.
To determine if NC State is the right fit for your academic career, we invite you to attend one of our campus tours or transfer information sessions.
To get started, review the admission process for transfer applicants or international transfer applicants. Transfer Facts provides more information about this year’s transfer class.
- Transfer Admission Review
- Transfer Application Procedure
- International Transfer Review
- Academic Programs Admissions Considerations
- Transferable Credits
- NC Community College Four-Year Degree Pathways
- Credit Opportunities AP/IB/CLEP
- Dates and Deadlines
- Find dates when NC State will be in your area
- Curricula Requirements for Major
Transfer Advising Center
Prospective transfer students are welcome to visit or call Undergraduate Admission’s Transfer Advising Center to discuss admissions requirements, attend a transfer informational session, and ask general questions concerning the university.
If the Transfer Advising Center is closed, prospective transfer students may also visit the Admissions Office located in 203 Peele Hall during office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.