Transfer Application Procedure
WolfPAW, NC State’s Personal Admissions Website, allows you to create an online profile, apply at your convenience, save your work, and review your changes before submitting a final application. In addition to allowing you to apply online, wolfPAW provides:
- information on campus visits, open houses and tours.
- email reminders about important dates and deadlines.
Your complete wolfPAW application includes a:
- completed admission application
- non-refundable application fee ($75 for domestic and $100 for international undergraduate applications)
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) - enter all coursework and grades from high school and all college institutions attended. This includes courses currently in progress and courses registered for future terms (reporting a grade of “IP” for these courses)
- unofficial final high school transcript from your graduating high school uploaded through wolfPAW
(regardless of age or degrees previously earned)
- unofficial transcript from each college and/or university attended uploaded through wolfPAW
Please note: ACT or SAT scores are not required for Transfer applicants with more than 30 semester hours of transferable courses completed. All AP or IB scores should be sent directly from the testing agency.
Upon admittance to the University, accepted students will be required to submit their final official sealed transcripts from each institution attended.
WolfPAW will post a decision online after your complete application has been received and reviewed. See Dates and Deadlines for your application’s notification date.