Transfer Application Procedure
WolfPAW, NC State’s Personal Admissions Website, allows you to create an online profile, apply at your convenience, save your work, and review your changes before submitting a final application. In addition to allowing you to apply online, wolfPAW provides:
- information on campus visits, open houses and tours
- email reminders about important dates and deadlines
A complete application includes:
- non-refundable application fee ($75 for domestic and $100 for international undergraduate applications)
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) list of coursework and grades from high school and all college institutions attended. Include courses currently in progress and future registered courses (reporting a grade of “IP” for these courses).
- Self-Loaded Unofficial Transcript (SLT) final high school transcript from your graduating high school uploaded through wolfPAW
(regardless of age or degrees previously earned)
- Self-Loaded Unofficial Transcript (SLT) from each college and/or university attended uploaded through wolfPAW
- online portfolio and essay (required for studio-based major programs)
The following materials are optional:
- personal statement (recommended and encouraged)
- letter of recommendation (not required and not recommended). If you wish to submit a letter of recommendation, you may upload one letter through your wolfPAW account. Letters sent via mail, email or fax will NOT be reviewed and will be discarded.
ACT or SAT scores are not required for Transfer applicants with more than 30 semester hours of transferable courses completed. All AP or IB scores should be sent directly from the testing agency.
Once students have confirmed their intent to enroll at the University, upon graduation they are required to submit their final official transcript from each institution attended.
Your decision will be displayed on your wolfPAW account after your complete application has been received and reviewed. See Dates and Deadlines for your application’s notification date.