Undergraduate Admissions Calendar
Counselor Fly-In Tour: Join Us in Raleigh (February 6 – 8, 2019)
- This event has passed.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions at NC State University invites you to our Counselor Fly-In Tour Wednesday, February 6, 2019 through Friday, February 8, 2019. Join a select group of high school counselors who will get an up-close look at our cutting-edge facilities, meet our world-leading faculty and discover the wealth of educational and extracurricular opportunities.
In early October we will send out more information to those who have indicated an interest in participating. Registration will open on October 16, 2018 and close on November 13, 2018. Selected participants will be notified on November 20, 2018 and asked to confirm their participation.
- You are welcome to arrive any time on Wednesday, February 6th, but you will be unable to check in to the hotel until 3 p.m. The evening will begin with a dinner and Admissions presentation starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Fly into Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) 10 miles (15 minutes) from the Aloft hotel and campus.
- You are free to depart at your convenience any time after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 8th. If you are not able to fly out Friday evening, we will cover hotel cost until Saturday, February 9th.
What will be covered?
- Complimentary single occupancy hotel accommodations at the Aloft Hotel (directly across the street from campus).
- Transportation to and from NC State events.
- All meals and events during your visit Wednesday, February 6th to Friday, February 8th, 2019.
What will not be covered?
- Your travel expenses to Raleigh (flight or mileage).
- Transportation from Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) to and from hotel (15-minute taxi ride).
- If staying overnight Friday evening, dinner will not be provided Friday or breakfast Saturday morning.
Tentative schedule of events
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Arrival – Hotel check-in begins at 3:00 p.m.
- Please plan to arrive by 5:30 p.m. for our Welcome Dinner and Admissions Presentation.
Thursday, February 7 – Friday, February 8, 2019
- Experience all NC State has to offer–You’ll spend time at Hunt Library (the Library of the Future), tour our campus facilities, hear from our esteemed Park Scholarships program, learn more about our academic programs and see what sets NC State apart.
- Counselor Fly-in Program will end Friday at 5:00 pm.
If you would like to be included on our interest list, contact Erin Boggan, Regional Assistant Director of Admissions, email@example.com