Accessing Pack ASSIST
As a newly admitted student, you probably have a lot of questions about what to do next – apply for scholarships!
We encourage you to begin applying for scholarships via Pack ASSIST, our scholarship portal, as soon as possible. Admitted students can apply for scholarships prior to confirming their enrollment.
When accessing Pack ASSIST for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Locate your Unity ID and temporary default password by logging in to your wolfPAW account at https://wolfpaw.ncsu.edu/.
- Before you are able to sign in to any services at NC State, visit go.ncsu.edu/initialpassword to set up your security questions and change your default password if you have not already done so.
- Go to Pack ASSIST at go.ncsu.edu/PackASSIST and sign in using your Unity ID and updated password.
- To be considered for university-wide scholarships – complete the general application.
- To be considered for college-specific scholarships – complete the general application and any applicable department-specific questions.
You can find the individual scholarship requirements and the application at go.ncsu.edu/PackASSIST. Questions? Contact Student Services at 919-515-NCSU.