Undergraduate Admissions Calendar
College of Textiles Polymer Camp – July 2018
Polymer Camp is a two-day workshop held on NC State’s Centennial Campus July 26 – 27. The workshop is designed for high-school students interested in physical sciences and engineering and attending NC State.
- engage in hands-on laboratories and interactive sessions
- learn about degree programs in Textile Engineering, Chemistry and Science (TECS)
- learn about scholarships in the College of Textiles
- learn about the admissions process for NC State
- screen print their own NC State t-shirt
This program is open to all high school students but preference is given to rising juniors and seniors.
Online applications are now open and due by June 1, 2018. The cost of the program is $45.Register for Polymer Camp
Questions? Contact Lakisha Patterson at email@example.com.
- July 26
- July 27
- Event Categories:
- All Events, College of Textiles, Prospective