You don't have to live off microwave meals or the much anticipated but only occasional care package from home. NC State offers a variety of on-campus dining options so you can spend your entire academic career living like a college student but eating like a king.
- Indulge in a hot meal, a deli sandwich or a vegetarian feast at one of the university's three dining halls.
- Grab a Chick-Fil-A sandwich—or a quick slice of pizza—at the Atrium Food Court in the heart of campus.
- Meet some friends at the Talley Student Center for either a fast-food snack or to watch the game at the Wolves' Den, the university's own sports restaurant.
- Stop by a university-owned convenience store to stock up on groceries for your dorm room.
- Take a study break at Hill of Beans, a bustling coffee shop located in D.H. Hill Library or at Port City Java Coffeehouse Café at Centennial Campus and Carmichael Gym.
Since no one's eating habits or nutritional needs are the same, you can design a meal plan that meets your individual needs. Not only are the meals convenient, how you pay for them is easy, too. The AllCampus card lets you go cashless on campus. Simply deposit money into the account, and with the swipe of your card, the exact amount of your on-campus purchase is deducted from your balance
The dietician is in
All NC State University Dining menus are prepared with the help of a registered dietician skilled in planning low-calorie and low-fat options as well as allergy-tolerant menus. Still have questions? Contact the NC State dietician and schedule a consultation. It's free and a great way to help keep you eating healthy and in control of your nutrition.